Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too many shooters?

I was just talking to a friend about her recent 360 purchase. I asked her what games she got: Force Unleashed and Fable 2. I was really happy she got that because its the only good 360 game I can think of that isn't a shooter. But then I thought to myself, what does the ps3 have that isn't a shooter. LBP, Valkyria, and Folklore (underrated).

POINT:
Has anyone else noticed this? And do you guys think its a problem that the industry is so saturated with shooters? Are you hoping that we will start seeing more games that are AAA and don't involve guns?

NOTE:
I know Valkyria has guns, but its more strategy than TPS. Its almost like saying Starcraft is a shooter. Also, there may be more games that aren't shooters that are good, please list any out that I missed.

No comments: