Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shazam App for the iPhone

This blog is going to be mostly gaming related. However, whenever I find something that I think you must know about, I'll post it. Today's extra ordinary post is about an amazing app on the brand new app store for the iPhone.

The app goes by the name Shazam. When installed on your phone, you will be able to use it to tag songs on your phone. Let me explain this a bit. Imagine your in your car, listening to the radio and there is a song on that you really like. But you can't remember the name. You pull out your iPhone, start up this app, click start Tag Now, and about 15 seconds later you will know everything there is to know about the song. The app uses the microphone of the phone, records about 10 seconds of a song, sends it off, and returns with the details.

Stunning app. Very well done. I've found no problems with it. Want to know the best part? It is completely FREE. That's right. You do not have to pay a cent to use this app. I don't know how the creators managed to do this, but kudos to them.

1 comment:

Busygirl said...

A link to the app?