Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cliffy B apologizes

A couple weeks ago, Cliff Bleszinski either on purpose or accident insulted Kojima's newest release MGS4. Well, it seems that he realized that he made quiet an upset in the gaming community. So, today he came out with something that seems to be an apology, but without it actually being an apology (if that makes sense).

"I'm a huge fan of Kojima... The kind of scenes they do in MGS4 are phenomenal. I think it has the best sound and real-time [cut scenes] I've seen in the industry and since they're the best at what they do, players love it... It's the hallmark of the series - the camera angles and dramatic scenes and it's really taking film-making to this new digital level..."

Seems a little forced, but I'll take it. Still, I think the damage to PS3 fanboys everywhere has been done.

CVG

No comments: